TGV FRANCE ITALY CLASS COMFORT
The TGV France Italy trains are number one for comfort; offering spacious seats with head and foot rests. There is more than ample legroom and plenty of space to get up and have a good stretch.
There are 2 types of class on TGV France Italy services; Standard Class and First Class.
TGV FRANCE ITALY FIRST CLASS
Travel First Class and you can expect all the comfort of Standard Class plus:
- A meal served to you at your seat (available for purchase on board)
- Extra legroom
You will have a choice of single seats or spaces for 2-4 passengers.
TGV FRANCE ITALY STANDARD CLASS
Even in Standard Class you'll enjoy a high level of comfort – take a look at what you can expect:
- Comfortable seats with headrest and footrest
- Power sockets at every seat
- A trolley service offering drinks and snacks
- A buffet car where you can buy snacks and hot or cold drinks
- Toilets and washrooms available at the end of all carriages
- Baby changing facilities
You will have a choice of spaces for 4 passengers or side-by-side seats.
On board you'll be able to purchase underground tickets for Paris, Lyon, Turin and Milan. These can be purchased from the buffet car.